A well-rounded data scientist with a professional background in a variety of technical and creative fields. Training in analytics at Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business with a focus on data programming, database management, and machine learning. Has experience speaking and writing professionally. Will bring an understanding of both data science and business communication to a data analyst role.
go site M.S. Analytics, Georgia State University—Robinson College of Business | Atlanta, GA
August 2017—December 2018
follow link B.A. Mathematics, Georgetown University | Washington, DC
August 2011—December 2014
can i buy propecia over the counter uk Anthem | Atlanta, GA
Big Data Intern | February 2018—Present
• Assist enterprise data team with reporting and analytics.
• Help administer and maintain big data ecosystem.
Hop City Craft Beer & Wine | Atlanta, GA
Sales Associate | March 2017—January 2018
• Provide customer service: Answer questions, offer recommendations, fulfill requests.
• Maintain inventory: Accept deliveries, organize products, assign prices, create displays.
Go Fish Digital | Tysons, VA
Digital Marketing Associate | August 2014—June 2016
• Coordinated with clients, designers, and developers to draft and design creative marketing campaigns to increase site traffic for national brands by 20% or more.
• Analyzed marketing data including site traffic, click-through rates, and social-media shares.
• Compiled data into reports to track the progress of projects and demonstrate value to clients.
• Contributed to a campaign that won two national small-business marketing awards.
The Georgetown Voice | Washington, DC
Executive Editor & President | April 2013—April 2014
• Edited sixteen pages of local weekly newsmagazine for accuracy, style, and consistency.
• Managed staff of 40 student journalists: Assigned stories, established editorial standards.
• Received two Bunn Awards for excellence in student journalism (News 2012, Opinion 2014).
Languages Python (NumPy, Pandas), R, SQL, Unix, HTML
Software Tableau, MySQL, Hadoop, Spark, Jupyter Notebook